Translated as “morning dew”, ‘asatsuyu’ is the first Sauvignon Blanc made by Heidi Barrett and the only white wine from Kenzo Estate.
Crisp, rich, and complex, this wine exudes true Sauvignon Blanc character. Notes of citrus and peach segue to ripe flavors of honeydew, melon, and guava.
Thirst-quenching acidity framed by subtle minerality and soft undertones of sweet oak.
- 1F and 2F, Roppongi Keyakizaka Dori 6-12-4 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- 03-3408-1215（FAX 03-3408-1216）03-3408-1215
- Operation Hours
- 1F wine shop 11:00am ~ 11:00pm
1F Counter Dining 11: 30am ~11:00pm, L.O.10:00pm
2F Restaurant 17: 00 ~10:30pm, L.O.9:30pm
- Regular closed days
- Open throughout the year, 2F closed on Sundays
- Seat layout
- 1F Counter 13 seats
1F Terrasse 12 seats
2F Tables 52 seats (4 private rooms)
- Credit cards
- 6mn walk from Tokyo Metro Hibiya line Roppongi station
8mn walk from Toei Oedo line Roppongi station
8mn walk from Toei Oedo line Azabujuban station